FREEDOM

FREEDOM 

Young girls who have been locked up while at home see gaining admission into the university as the long awaited savior of their soul. They see it as the avenue to try out all what they have imagined and visualizes in their cubicles at home. I know of a friend of mine who looks as innocent as a new born babe but the thoughts she had had before gaining admission into the university would make an adult shrink. The mind of a girl is sooo creative and could be of great help or destruction to her. 
I was not any different. I had a second abortion just before I got admission into the university,and I almost lost my life. Recovering from it I made a promise not to get my hands stained with blood anymore but what stared me right in the face, I was not as prepared as I thought I was. I gained admission into the premier university in the country, started a new journey peacefully. My first year was rosy. I made sure I was super careful with my boyfriend, preventive measures were taken against pregnancy. I had tons of male friends but made sure to leave it at that. Life sent its blows in my second year. I began associating with the working class males. I still kept one boyfriend who was my sex partner but had a great number of them at my fingertips. I trusted my boyfriend so much too ignore precautions. He was well to do and comfortable. He stayed in the same estate as my family. Sometimes I would be in my estate without the knowledge of my parents. Everything kept going on smoothly until I got pregnant a third time and this time around in a land I was not used to. I informed him but he said he didn't believe and then communication died down. I was still trying get myself to think of my next action when one of the best things that happened in my life came around and that was the beginning of my true turn around. Though Victor promised to take full responsibility for the unborn child and myself I aborted and introduced a figure into the picture -Emmanuel- who would be revealed later on. My pastor got to know about this and everyone apart from being disappointed with the step I took thought Victor was kind of crazy with his own decision too. He never left my side and kept me strong through the journey. And after two years of this incidence he still said he was ready to go all the way with his decision. Needless to say that I was a worker in church, occupying a sensitive position. Wondering the effect all these had on my work and walk with God? Find out soon

Comments

Unknown said…
Hmmmm...following through sis. It's a story of amazing grace
Unknown said…
Hmmmm...following through sis. It's a story of amazing grace
Anonymous said…
Hmmmm...following through sis. Its a story of amazing grace

Popular Posts